Monday, May 7, 2007

Will Demps Vs. Reggie Bush

Hottie Battle!






When I first saw this guy Will Demps he was in the Letoya Luckett video Torn. I didn't know who he was but I was sure that he was destroying my soul with his hotness.





And then I stumbled upon this guy...


Reggie. He is the only man alive who can make man cleavage look good. He's in that new Ciara video, just in case you live under a rock.


So I got this idea from one of my favorite message boards and also contemplated the fact that in another thread someone said that they'd do this guy.

Oh...kay.

Excuse me while I morph into Tyra (growing six feet taller and stapling falsies onto my eyelids).

I have two beautiful men standing before me, but only one picture in my hands. Who will it be? The half-korean half-black sexy dude who kinda looks gay without his shirt on? Or the short chocolate dreamboat who kinda looks gay with his shirt almost off? The person who I call next is going to have to come over to my house to [censored] and [censored] me in the [censored] until he [censored] whenever I [censored].

Who will it be? Hmmm...